Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else order a new Model S in Q2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI - Tesla called me this afternoon and asked if I'd like to come pickup the car, naturally my response was HELL YEAH!!

Delivery was super smooth and quick after they finished topping off the charge, no issue as my wife was "hangery" and needed food.

Photos will come tomorrow, but after a close trim/paint inspection the car is super solid with ZERO flaws. I've only driven it 50 miles but I've found nothing wrong at all. I'll send a much more detailed review/inspection tomorrow.

Quick question - Do you ever get used to the sick to your stomach feeling you get after doing a handful of 0-80 launches? I feel like i've been on too many roller coaster rides....MUST BE GETTING OLD :)

my friends texting me daily they want to do those launches all the time :). Only my wife doesn't like it lol

This is my first EV. I placed order on 6/7/20 for MS LRP. I got the VIN after a week. I got the delivery notification this week. I am picking up the S next week. Unless, it changed. I read few folks with the most current delivery and has few issues with the car. I am a bit worry about the issues for this type of car that has been in production for a long time already.

Ordered an blue, inventory, mfg in May, 2020 S LR+ (with black/white interior, free supercharging) last week, picked it up yesterday as part of a 17-hr 800mi round trip to Colorado.

The new car fumes are OVERWHELMING but everything else is very nice :)