Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else seeing an outage?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Must just be me. The car and I both have Internet connectivity. Off to the traces to figure out why I am so lucky :).

I don't think it was just you. It took about 15 minutes to connect last night and just before I went out to check my vehicle, it connected and sent the "finished charging" message that had occurred hours before. I didn't think more about it until seeing this thread.

I don't think it was just you. It took about 15 minutes to connect last night and just before I went out to check my vehicle, it connected and sent the "finished charging" message that had occurred hours before. I didn't think more about it until seeing this thread.

Interesting. It was out of commission for several hours for me. I have to look through my logs but I am relatively sure it came back due to my rebooting the car vs. anything else. Not sure what the backend looks like over there but it is entirely plausible that there are several service gateways for load balancing and geo performance etc.

Had the same problem last night and this morning both through the tesla app and third party desktop app. This is the reason we all tell people to not rely on the phone app to open your car -- always have the physical key with you because app connection problems occur at the most inconvenient times...