Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else still waiting for 8.1?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're not missing anything, the only thing that is sort of good is the headrest adjustment.

Maybe go sit in the parking lot at your local SC. I was by mine on Friday when it came through.
I noticed that my headrest adjustments reset overnight. I set them to the lowest point and the next day they are back to default height. My driver profile seems to remember my selection so that when I choose it (even though it appears already selected) the driver headrest goest back down, but I have to manually adjust the passenger one. Next day - rinse & repeat.

I noticed that my headrest adjustments reset overnight. I set them to the lowest point and the next day they are back to default height. My driver profile seems to remember my selection so that when I choose it (even though it appears already selected) the driver headrest goest back down, but I have to manually adjust the passenger one. Next day - rinse & repeat.
Somewhat related, would be great to have the easy entry/exit feature, where the seat automatically slides back and steering wheel comes up on exit/entry and back to driver profile presets once the car is put in Drive. I had this on my pre-Tesla ICE and found it somewhat helpful. Should be easy to accomplish with a tiny bit of programming - no hardware changes required.