Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

anyone ever had the need for one of these?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it's a very clever idea, but you may have to use it judiciously. Around here, I'm starting to find EVSE "shared" between two parking spots. In one particular place I park there are signs asking people not to lock or alarm the charge cable and that the parking lot attendant (NOT other EV owners) may switch the cable to the car next to you after some period of time.

Never had any issue like people disconnecting me on the east coast from public chargers. Maybe it's different in CA.

Pick up my P85+ last week of June... just planning in advance... wasn't sure if it was an issue for those that already own a Tesla. Can't wait for the new ride... by the way I read in a few other posts that the firmware issue was resolved and the product is back on the market. Sounds like the you can't unplug the charger cord from the adapter... anyone have one that can confirm?

CapturePro CP1 | Power12 Electric Vehicle Aftermarket

have been a muscle car addict for some time... this will be the exact opposite of my 800 hp Ford GT and Viper. They are both very loud! I was really surprised at the power and torque of the MS P85+.

Last edited: