Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone finance here?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...also has anyone here actually said they make a little more than they do to get the loan? if so how much more did you have to say. like did you try loan before with say 70K then tried again saying 100K etc? what about if you have commissions that may make that 75 go to 70 or 85 do you put 85 and use that as an "out" if they ask etc or what?

Strongly suggest you don't fluff the loan docs. You're signing your name certifying all info is true and accurate and there can be serious repercussions from the lender.

Basically you are asking how much you have to lie to get a loan that you would not qualify for if you told the truth. Think about that for a bit. Not a good plan.
Whats the lowest credit rating someone here got a loan on this car for? just wondering. I know i can afford it Monthly but some past BS caused my credit to drop a good bit. also has anyone here actually said they make a little more than they do to get the loan? if so how much more did you have to say. like did you try loan before with say 70K then tried again saying 100K etc? what about if you have commissions that may make that 75 go to 70 or 85 do you put 85 and use that as an "out" if they ask etc or what?