Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone for dinner Saturday night?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Always more fun to have dinner with other people... you can tell me all about how fabulous the Gigafactory was (I was reduced to watch the stuttering streaming feed from the hotel).

Respond to this thread if you'd like to get together tonight - perhaps 6:00 or so?

Doug

Always more fun to have dinner with other people... you can tell me all about how fabulous the Gigafactory was (I was reduced to watch the stuttering streaming feed from the hotel).

Respond to this thread if you'd like to get together tonight - perhaps 6:00 or so?

Doug

Hi Doug,

Did you want to get together at the Atlantis? Few of us still hanging out here.

James

My wife and I would like to join with others for dinner tonight. I have attempted contact by a couple of ways to see if the folks who went to the auto museum this afternoon have returned and if there will be the "tech session" with ingineer upon their return and before dinner.

My wife and I would like to join with others for dinner tonight. I have attempted contact by a couple of ways to see if the folks who went to the auto museum this afternoon have returned and if there will be the "tech session" with ingineer upon their return and before dinner.

The tech session is at Treasure C - cool stuff