Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone found cheap Charge cable - Industrial 32A 3 phase - adapter- type 2

matarvai

Mar 12, 2019
Helsinki
We have small summer home and there is old electrical socket and I get only 6-7km per hour rate of power from those. However there is old barn where is phase 3 socket. I have been searching for charge cable that I could use with this but these are 690-890€. Anyone found any cheaper ones from somewhere?

Attachments

• charge.jpg
    charge.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 26

martinot

Active Driver
Oct 21, 2020
Sweden
Late reply, but no. Generally they cost around that amount.

The three phase cables I have been very happy to use is from Metron, and I like them because unlike Tesla and others, they have no box hanging in the middle of the cable. I am sure you can get other brands for about the same amount. They are never very cheap, unfortunately, but still a great tool and investment to have as an EV owner.

EV Portable Chargers – Metron Shop

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC