TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone from Murfreesboro, TN here?

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Timothy Meredith, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Timothy Meredith

I just got my Tesla last weekend. I've seen one or two in town.

Loving the car so far. Can't wait to do a few basic things to it.

2. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

Welcome, Timothy! I am in Chattanooga and it is always a pleasure to see other Tennesseans driving Teslas and participating on the forum.

3. samori01

samori01 Member

I am in Nashville, just got mine last week too! Love it

4. Timothy Meredith

Thanks for the Welcome. Both of my brothers live in Chattanooga, I keep meaning to make it up there to show them the new car. I've loved the first month or two with the car so far.

5. TNEVol

TNEVol Member

Just north of you a bit up hwy 96 in Smith County. Welcome. BTW I have a CHAdeMO adapter that I am happy to loan.

6. Timothy Meredith

Dang wish I knew two weeks ago lol, just bought one. Unfortunately one of my company's major territory's is Arkansas/memphis area, the black hole of Tesla chargers. Went to Memphis two weeks ago and used the memphis Chademo charger. Can't wait for superchargers out there.

7. TNEVol

TNEVol Member

Me and Chipper have been all over tn. West of Nashville is a desert for charging. I dont think we will see West Tn covered in supercharger until late 2016. East of Nashville is great

8. os1r1s

os1r1s Member

I'm right outside of Memphis and new to the forums. My S85D is on order and will be in Nashville in early December. It is nice to see regional tesla owners. I'm already itching to take the car to the Tail. Perhaps we can schedule a meet up at some point.

9. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

WELCOME!! I LOVE get-togethers with other Tesla folks. I have gotten together with the Atlanta folks on several occasions and twice with Tennesseans, albeit for legal meetings with the State. It would be fun to meet some others!

10. WMAC

WMAC Member

My S arrives in Franklin, TN next month. Would love to get connected. Is there a map with pins of where we are all located in Mid-TN?

11. Timothy Meredith

That's sad to hear, will be traveling to Arkansas a lot for work. I was hoping they'd at least get one in jackson and I could pick a friendly hotel in Little rock to charge overnight in and drive back when I'm done. Oh well, if more people keep getting them here perhaps they'll re-prioritize it..

- - - Updated - - -

Good question. Of course there's a lot in Brentwood/franklin area but I've seen 3 others here in Murfreesboro (2 until today, not sure if he was passing through or not). I keep seeing them outside my work lol.

12. xrayvsn

xrayvsn Member

Just saw this thread and thought I would throw my hat in :) I work in Murfreesboro (but live in Manchester, TN). So if you see a MC red 90d around town, it's probably me :)

13. WMAC

WMAC Member

Welcome me to the party!

14. TNEVol

TNEVol Member

TM see the Tennessee Tesla thread and let me know if you want to be involved.