Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get a clear bra?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased the pre-cut Suntek full hood and front kit from Ebay with a 15% coupon from ServoPPF that came out to $624 ($724 before the discount). I installed the kit myself over the course of 6 nights. Highly recommend PPF and for the normal person, they wouldn't even notice it.
(Like my wife, who claims I just hung out in the garage all this time to avoid the kids).

I got a ClearBra for the entire front with coverage on the mirrors, wheel wells, and partial A pillar coverage. Drove to Seattle from Carefree and back via Utah route. Picked up mega bugs and one nasty rock pit. Bugs came off with a little rubbing. PPF saved The paint but there was a little hole in the bra. Fixed with a drop of clear paint stick. Do recommend the clear bra. Used Protect-A-Shield in Scottsdale for ClearBra and Ceramic window tint. Matt and his team do a good job. I'll be back!

• Love
Reactions: Jaywlker
I went slightly budget route and got front bumpers, mirrors, and headlights wrapped with Suntek Ultra. Then the full car coated with Modesta ceramic coating. Doctor Detail at Costa Mesa did a good job, check them out if you are local and need something done.

If you have the budget, you should either get a full car wrap, or the full front with hood. If not, I would highly recommend at the very least get your bumper (full nose) wrapped, then ceramic coat the car. My bumper already got scraped once in a grocery parking lot, and thanks to the wrap no paint was damaged.

Of all places on my car, the bumper is taking the most bugs and rocks. If you get it wrapped and coated, everything will wipe off much easier.