Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get a delivery update this week for a Midnight Silver Metallic order?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May 17th, I order Midnight Silver Metallic with a Black interior, 21" wheels, performance Long Range, got my Vin on the 19th, and I called on the 20th and they told me it will get to Dania Beach Fl, the first weekend of June. Got a text on the 21 to pick a day for pick up, I chose June 6th. It was quick for me. Don’t know why but I am not complaining.

May 17th, I order Midnight Silver Metallic with a Black interior, 21" wheels, performance Long Range, got my Vin on the 19th, and I called on the 20th and they told me it will get to Dania Beach Fl, the first weekend of June. Got a text on the 21 to pick a day for pick up, I chose June 6th. It was quick for me. Don’t know why but I am not complaining.
You’re one lucky guy my friend! Enjoy

Day 1 order -
MSM/black, no FSD 19" - got 'final payment' text today out of nowhere. And submit final payment.

Did source code search: success! 5Yxxxx103xx

No delivery date calls. Do people just pay their cash ahead before VIN or call? Financed our first one but this one they can deliver to our driveway is just fine.

Ordered last November, was supposed to get it on march 29... got a VIN... but not car. Tesla gave the car to someone else!
So now I am sitting in limbo here... waiting... called Tesla today... was told to wait a little while.