Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get a receipt of order/purchase for AP or FSD upgrade from last month's sale?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im just curious if anyone received an email to confirm purchase for AP or FSD from last month's sale yet? I ordered both AP and FSD but have yet to receive any proof of purchase yet. Seems kind of odd not getting a receipt of some kind for a $5k purchase. The options are still not listed on my vehicle details as well. Just wondering in case of total loss settlements and more importantly for the HW3 upgrade to make sure that I am in the system to qualify for the swap.

Neither did i, however i did get the $300 sales tax refund check a few weeks ago from the 5k perf rebate they gave out back in december. That basically made the FSD upgrade a wash, but i would like my profile to mention it, and have something in writing.

I don't even have a receipt or an account update from my EAP (Enhanced Autopilot) purchase from LAST YEAR...

Funny how my account history shows every Supercharging transaction/ $ amount, but no history of my largest transaction.

My CC history is my only proof.
I've sent at least 6-7 requests to Tesla to please update my account... good thing I'm the patient type :p

• Informative
Reactions: SergeyUser
That sucks for Model 3 owners, why does it take so long to create an Invoice and update the profile page for the car?

Because they’re understaffed. If you’re on this forum, you likely know that already. Not saying it’s great, but we already know the why part right ...

Have you contacted customer service yet.
If it consumes your daily thoughts that much, just reach out to them, so you can get it resolved.

Reactions: electrictorque