Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get a receipt of order/purchase for AP or FSD upgrade from last month's sale?

cvhs99

Mar 12, 2019
CA
Im just curious if anyone received an email to confirm purchase for AP or FSD from last month's sale yet? I ordered both AP and FSD but have yet to receive any proof of purchase yet. Seems kind of odd not getting a receipt of some kind for a $5k purchase. The options are still not listed on my vehicle details as well. Just wondering in case of total loss settlements and more importantly for the HW3 upgrade to make sure that I am in the system to qualify for the swap.

yerEVan

Black X Plaid/White Int/CF/6/OD:9/23/21/EDD April
Dec 29, 2018
Near Philly
Neither did i, however i did get the $300 sales tax refund check a few weeks ago from the 5k perf rebate they gave out back in december. That basically made the FSD upgrade a wash, but i would like my profile to mention it, and have something in writing.

fajitamondays

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2019
WA
I'm in the same boat as most of you all. Nothing other than a charge on my CC statement. Very elementary of them to fail to produce a receipt for a purchase.

ChadS

Last tank of gas: March 2009
Jul 16, 2009
Redmond, WA
I got an email about the FSD upgrade for our X.

No email for the same purchase on our 3, but the online description of the car does say that it has FSD.

Runnergirl

Sep 26, 2018
NC, USA
I don't even have a receipt or an account update from my EAP (Enhanced Autopilot) purchase from LAST YEAR...

Funny how my account history shows every Supercharging transaction/ $ amount, but no history of my largest transaction.

My CC history is my only proof.
I've sent at least 6-7 requests to Tesla to please update my account... good thing I'm the patient type :p

• Informative
Reactions: SergeyUser

jkoya

NA2 NSX
Nov 21, 2018
Northern CA
No receipt for me either. It does show up on my vehicle details though. I did a print screen of the "Thank You" message with a checkmark" after the transaction was approved. So, I do have that along with my cc history.

M109Rider

Apr 8, 2018
Kitchener, Ontario
That sucks for Model 3 owners, why does it take so long to create an Invoice and update the profile page for the car?

Because they’re understaffed. If you’re on this forum, you likely know that already. Not saying it’s great, but we already know the why part right ...

Have you contacted customer service yet.
If it consumes your daily thoughts that much, just reach out to them, so you can get it resolved.

Reactions: electrictorque

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC