TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone get recent lease figures?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by superm1, May 24, 2016.

1. superm1

superm1 Member

Anyone order after the price increase and get lease figures yet? Are the residuals the same as what you get on the website now?

2. Vince83

Vince83 New Member

The money factor on all leases is currently 4.32% which is a money factor of 0.0018, according to my DS.

3. Blueeyedme

Blueeyedme Member

It's not the money factor that will get you, it's the reduced residuals. When I leased mine there was a lease promotion and the residual is ste at a ridiculous 66%. Good for the lease payment and all but guarantees I won't purchase at the end.

4. xG35

xG35 Member

Reporting in from Toronto...

The online calculator is definitely reporting $100 per month more ... Asking tesla finance, confirmed the residual has went down.

That said.. They will honor my application from 4 months ago

5. at86

at86 Member

If you applied before May 1 it was about $100 less, currently what is on the website is the current lease rates, trust me Im one of the customers who argued this on a thread i started when US bank raised the rates May 1.