Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get retrofitted for NextGen seats yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wayner

Oct 29, 2014
Toronto
I assume many others got the same email that I did that mentioned that NextGen seat retrofits were being pushed back a couple of months. My letter mentioned that mine should be here in May. Anyone else have a sooner date - or perhaps even have the new seats already, other than from the factory?

FYI - My P85D was delivered on Jan 4 or so.

I don't think so since I am guessing most Canadians spend more time in this subforum than in one specific thread that they may or may not find in another subforum. I found the question "Has anyone in Canada had the NG seats installed" in post 187 of that thread but there has been only one response to it saying "I was told end of April". So it looks like the seats are taking a month or so longer to get to Canada. Plus folks might skip that thread as it is about NG seats in general, not specifically about retrofits. If I saw that thread I wouldn't look into it for info on retrofits as I would think that it is more about cars shipping from the factory with the NG seats, especially since the thread was started about the time that P85Ds started shipping with NG seats - late Dec of last year.