TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone get the 19’s and change their mind after delivery?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by JPUConn, Sep 5, 2018.

1. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

curous if anyone has ordered their 3 with the 19” factory wheels and changed their mind after or may have removed them for aftermarket and looking to sell them.

I received my 3 this past weekend with the 18” Aeros and am a big fan of them with th hubcaps off, but I’m interested in getting a set of factory 19’s and powder coat gray for summer and running the 18’s during winter.

Doesn’t help that my neighbor has the matching car to mine with th 19’s and it looks so nice!

6793DB2B-F984-4E9E-BA54-B7E530C77933.jpeg DFCC381D-831B-450F-95F2-9AAB04D61553.jpeg 4B3EC8AE-39FD-4495-83AE-3D0F05BCA208.jpeg

• Like x 2