Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get 'the text' yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of facebook'ers all saying they have a text along the lines of:-

Congratulations, you will be among the first to take delivery of Model 3 in the UK. Your delivery is scheduled for 20/6 16:00 in London, Heathrow. We will contact you shortly to confirm the final details. Please log in towww.tesla.com/teslaaccount to complete your delivery profile as soon as possible.

Any of our usual posters in this lucky group?

Reactions: navt
Nope it’s real!!!! I’ve got one plus a confirmation email

Congratulations, you will be among the first to take delivery of Model 3 in the UK. Your delivery is scheduled for 20/6 14:00 in London, Heathrow. We will contact you shortly to confirm the final details. Please log in towww.tesla.com/teslaaccount to complete your delivery profile as soon as possible
Hi - out of interest, when did you order? I assume Day 1 (31/3/16)?

13 AMP Socket will be fine (although only 6 MPH charge speed) ... I can see it now, happy new owners uploading photos of shiny new cars .. .with UMC in the background dangling out of an upstairs window
That'll have to do I guess. I've got an official VIN number on my page and it matches the '5YJ' search I did on the page source.
Now to sort out the finances, USB thingy and obligatory nonchalant look while driving :cool:

• Funny
Reactions: doofenshmirtz