Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get their SURPRISE in the mail yet?? (Those who were in line)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm wondering what it will be! I already tried to copy the model 3 logo on a t shirt design website but when I ordered it they shut it down because they recognized it immediately and didn't want to commit copyright infringement! Haha I guess Tesla is just too popular now. Anyways if you got your package in the mail maybe share what category item it was but not specifics or photos just in case some still want to be surprised. Thanks!

Just received what looks like a Tesla version of a restaurant pager, that lights up when table is available. Hoping that when it starts making noise it is time to configure my Model 3 ;)
Best post of the day!

Imagine if the pager went off while it's being sorted at a distribution center of the delivery service. The workers freak out and call in the bomb squad who use a robot to take the package out to the parking lot and preemptively blow it up. No Model 3 for you since you never got the alert your car is ready to configure! :)