Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get Vin assigned recently?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update, the car build on Jan 5th according to my friend in tesla, I managed to see the car in person today. for whoever is curious, the 3805** build, the car has No matrix, with uss, thin bezel, with tesla emble, no 5mp Samsung camera

Attachments

• teslalogo.png
    teslalogo.png
    164.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Helpful
Reactions: suyoungman
Any clue for hw4? Cams?
He had no clue. I know he’s worked for Tesla for quite a while too. Here’s what he responded when I texted him about HW4

“Ahh, yeah so officially we don't have any words on the new computer. HW4 isn't on our radar at the moment. I think it's a conspiracy but I could be wrong.”

Conspiracy, huh?!? 🤷🏻‍♂️

When I asked about the lack of USS and Tesla Vision

“As for the USS it will take some getting used to it. Especially since you've had a Tesla for a while. Tesla vision works great when it works.”

Admittedly he did preface his texts to me with the fact that he went on vacation and came back with COVID so he was out for a few weeks. But sounds like he may not have the most up to date info.

He had no clue. I know he’s worked for Tesla for quite a while too. Here’s what he responded when I texted him about HW4

“Ahh, yeah so officially we don't have any words on the new computer. HW4 isn't on our radar at the moment. I think it's a conspiracy but I could be wrong.”

Conspiracy, huh?!? 🤷🏻‍♂️

When I asked about the lack of USS and Tesla Vision

“As for the USS it will take some getting used to it. Especially since you've had a Tesla for a while. Tesla vision works great when it works.”

Admittedly he did preface his texts to me with the fact that he went on vacation and came back with COVID so he was out for a few weeks. But sounds like he may not have the most up to date info.
I spoke to my sales this morning...They deny disclosing any information about HW4. I just was told, 1-your new MXP will have 8 cams and no USS, 2-Tesla vision is good enough and Tesla will ditch all USS in the future.