Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone getting 2 Years Free Supercharging/Upgrades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White with black interior is pretty plentiful in my area... White on white on the other hand is not.

Yeah, that won’t work then. If you tell them you want white on white they will offer to sell you white on black and not charge you the $1,000 white interior up charge but you are still not getting anything comped. If they don’t have any with 18” wheels you might get a free wheel upgrade. But the promotion is only useful in areas with limited inventory.

Reactions: zackmd1
Picked mine up Wednesday night. MRC M3D with 19” wheels. I was lucky and got the 2 upgrades and free supercharging. I originally ordered that car on 9-13. I was in the store the day before and came close to putting a deposit but still wasn’t settled on color combo. I found the article The next day and called my SA to order.

I did have to decline the first car due to paint issues which started the process over and they had to re submit for the credit on the upgrades but it was applied the second time with no issues. The delivery person showed me on his screen I was included in the 2 year free supercharging and that it should roll out for everyone mid October.

I ordered a white with black and 18's that was not in stock. They called me yesterday and gave me red and 19's for the same price. Picked up this morning
20190929_113155.jpg

I recently purchased a Model 3 Performance and took delivery two weeks ago

Is free supercharging only available in the US for Model 3s?
I asked the sales team at West Drayton (Heathrow) London and I showed them the link below.
They informed me that this was fake and there is no free supercharging available for Model 3 owners

Can someone confirm and and tell me who I should contact if it is available.

Thanks

Tesla reinstates free Supercharging for new Model 3 owners in sales push, report says

I ordered a white with black and 18's that was not in stock. They called me yesterday and gave me red and 19's for the same price. Picked up this morningView attachment 460832

Well done! I ended up with a cancelled order, got calls from Tesla Thursday/Friday/Saturday. All were trying to sell me a car from inventory but said they could not comp the cost difference for the exterior color. So I politely declined. Apparently I just didn't get called by the right, motivated salesperson!

I recently purchased a Model 3 Performance and took delivery two weeks ago

Is free supercharging only available in the US for Model 3s?
I asked the sales team at West Drayton (Heathrow) London and I showed them the link below.
They informed me that this was fake and there is no free supercharging available for Model 3 owners

Can someone confirm and and tell me who I should contact if it is available.

Thanks

Tesla reinstates free Supercharging for new Model 3 owners in sales push, report says

I'm currently waiting on a VIN and collection date. I ordered a month ago white/black interior with a collection from West Drayton (Heathrow). May I ask when you spec'd yours online?

I'll ask about the SuperCharging via different angle and let you know here.

I am supposed to take delivery this weekend but delayed when I saw Model 3 buyers saying they are getting two years of free supercharger and upgrades. There is really just one article suggesting this is real. Please reply if you took delivery and getting these things. Without physical proof this is just a rumor.
Asked for it and got it in connection with my lease.

I'm currently waiting on a VIN and collection date. I ordered a month ago white/black interior with a collection from West Drayton (Heathrow). May I ask when you spec'd yours online?

I'll ask about the SuperCharging via different angle and let you know here.
I ordered mine on 27/07 and took delivery on 19/09. I noticed when i was picking my car up that there were a lot of performance versions being delivered. It may be that they ship by model version rather than the order date.

Oct 1st today.
For those that took delivery by 9/30, anyone got the 2 year free SC to show up their account?
Mine still says "Pay Per Use Supercharging".
Delivery was 9/28.

Same delivery date. Same "Pay Per Use Supercharging" in account as of now.

I've used SC on 09/28. Dashboard shows ~$8 cost but I don't see any charge yet. Called SA and was told it's fine, just wait till October.