Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone getting their VIN information

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you don't mind sharing, what model/specs did you order?

Not at all. M3 LR AWD, silver metallic, black interior, 18" aero.

My SA just got in touch with me actually and my car is in! I cannot believe how quickly that happened (ordered 7 days ago). He's still working on the price adjustment, which he said would be reflected on delivery day, which is tentatively set for Wednesday. (He advised me not to make a payment online until that got sorted out). I'll have proof of insurance on Monday thankfully.

Can't wait!!

Switched my order from a LRAWD to a Performance on Thursday and I got a text today from Tesla (not my SA) saying a Vin was assigned to me. He also sent me the full Vin #. Was also told to expect the car Between Mid-late June.

Last edited:
I just got a text from Tesla asking me to schedule my delivery (white/white M3P)... but I still only have a reservation number and the docs on the Tesla website have not been updated to reflect the newest pricing changes.

Anyone else have this experience?
Check the source
Code and if you use the finder in source code type in 5yJ that will reveal if you have a vin assigned to you

Region: California
M3P Order Date: 5/13
VIN : 5/30

From what they told me each region has their own delivery window. Meaning its less about when you ordered and more about the timing of your order compare to when they service that region.

Region: California
M3P Order Date: 5/13
VIN : 5/30

From what they told me each region has their own delivery window. Meaning its less about when you ordered and more about the timing of your order compare to when they service that region.

Does anyone know what the M3P production window is for SoCal? I still don't have a VIN from my order on 3/5. :-(

Not at all. M3 LR AWD, silver metallic, black interior, 18" aero.

My SA just got in touch with me actually and my car is in! I cannot believe how quickly that happened (ordered 7 days ago). He's still working on the price adjustment, which he said would be reflected on delivery day, which is tentatively set for Wednesday. (He advised me not to make a payment online until that got sorted out). I'll have proof of insurance on Monday thankfully.

Can't wait!!

My same exact built. Ordered on 5/31. VIN issued next day 6/1. Scheduled for delivery 6/17!!

Reactions: Arctic_White