TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Anyone going to Barrett-Jackson?

Discussion in 'Other Cars for Sale' started by NEWDL, Jan 18, 2012.

1. NEWDL

NEWDL R#350 R#1323 Sig23 8136

Is anyone else headed to Scottsdale, AZ this weekend for the Auctions? Barrett-Jackson or otherwise?

My family and I will be there with Roadster #350 (not to sell, just to look around).

It would be cool to meet some other local or visiting owners.

Let me know!

Also, if anyone wants photos of a specific car I may be able to get that done as well.

2. DisneylandIsHome

Wish I was going!

Are you going to the Model X premiere? If so, we'll see you there.

3. NEWDL

NEWDL R#350 R#1323 Sig23 8136

You will have to catch up with the parents. I can not make it to L.A.

Would it not be hilarious if you rode with them this time as well?

Are you considering a X?

4. DisneylandIsHome

I was hoping we could all ride together. Oh well. We'll see your folks, so that'll be a good night.

I don't think X is going to be in our garage unless it replaces the S. I don't think Marilyn will allow that and I'm not giving up the Roadster.