Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Going To CES?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would welcome a ride, in 2018. from any East coast mid- atlantic states out and back. Can drive to your starting point. Can participate in your drive. Have Model S, so know the ropes & the trip,
-- just can't put on the miles right now on my 85D for warranty reasons.
I know CES. 'Would provide educated, interesting company, from any assigned seat position. I can keep a low profile and out of the way when required. Thanks for considering. Can supply food and/or picnics at every charger. Can stay long or short. Can be a tangential, day-trip 'park & walk' tourguide to hotsprings, hieroglyphs, craters [volcanic or meteor], K-T boundary layer [geology] or slot canyons [geography], in the vicinity of CES if any of that is of interest. Have map, portable gps, poi list, and it's all pocket sized. Myself and Daypack and Bag - very portable. Can bring a partner if you are a pair, but will bring only self if you are one or three or four.
Six and ten is the fav. part of my state, Bally has a very nice and unique exchange, and i have a good poker hand whenever a wild card is a Two followed by 'three of a kind' in 5's. I keep a four ring recorder and make skype call backs, same hour.
And I live in a One-Room Schoolhouse c. 1853. One hundred years old already when i was born.
yours from, Dave. the remainder of the username is from my wife's name. [rip]...