TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone going to knutsford clubhouse tonight ?

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Sirguydo, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Sirguydo

Sirguydo Member

Anyone on here going tonight ?
    im going taking a mate to show him what I'm getting all excited about:biggrin:

2. Sirguydo

Sirguydo Member

#2 Sirguydo, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    Had a great time :biggrin: free drinks canapés etc good presentation by uk head honcho and a passenger blast ludicrous :love::love::love::cursing:
    internal organs have now returned to where they should be can't wait till mine comes in December even if it's only a 70 d :rolleyes:

3. universeFrom0

universeFrom0 Member

Hey there. I went to this too, but since I was driving I only really took advantage of the orange juice. The ludicrous rides were awesome. Was it just me or was the UK director a little evasive about AP tech in the X and generally about when the X design studio will be opened? He kind of reinforced my suspicions that the X is not really ready for a general release.

4. mgboyes

mgboyes Member

Irrespective of what happens in the US, it's going to be at least a year I'd say before there's even a UK design studio for the Model X. If you ordered one today you won't get it before 2017. I suspect Georg has no idea when there's going to be a UK design studio for the X because it's nowhere near being on his radar.

5. Epoch

Epoch Member

I was there also, it was great to see so many Tesla's in the carpark and the general presentation and feel of the event was spot on.

Ludicrous mode is seriously crazy (but hugely smile and envy inducing)