Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone going to knutsford clubhouse tonight ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a great time :biggrin: free drinks canapés etc good presentation by uk head honcho and a passenger blast ludicrous :love::love::love::cursing:
internal organs have now returned to where they should be can't wait till mine comes in December even if it's only a 70 d :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey there. I went to this too, but since I was driving I only really took advantage of the orange juice. The ludicrous rides were awesome. Was it just me or was the UK director a little evasive about AP tech in the X and generally about when the X design studio will be opened? He kind of reinforced my suspicions that the X is not really ready for a general release.

Hey there. I went to this too, but since I was driving I only really took advantage of the orange juice. The ludicrous rides were awesome. Was it just me or was the UK director a little evasive about AP tech in the X and generally about when the X design studio will be opened? He kind of reinforced my suspicions that the X is not really ready for a general release.

Irrespective of what happens in the US, it's going to be at least a year I'd say before there's even a UK design studio for the Model X. If you ordered one today you won't get it before 2017. I suspect Georg has no idea when there's going to be a UK design studio for the X because it's nowhere near being on his radar.

I was there also, it was great to see so many Tesla's in the carpark and the general presentation and feel of the event was spot on.

Ludicrous mode is seriously crazy (but hugely smile and envy inducing)