Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone going to upgrade to FSD before March 18th?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s 2000 now

Will be 4000 Monday

Who knows what it will be in a few months

Hard to imagine it getting cheaper than 2000 moving forward since it included new HW 3.0 computer upgrade when released .

I’m going to buy tomorrow.

upload_2019-3-16_10-59-52.png

So in your case, I believe it is basically double the amount. That is, $4000

• Informative
Reactions: butlermd and cstork
I'm still fighting with my FOMO but I'm 98% sure I'm not going to do it. It's already the most expensive car I've bought and it's a treat with my EAP. But as noted, I already spent 5k on EAP so for that reason I just can't bring myself to give 2k more. We'll see what's shaking in a few years and if I still own the car and if the tech is worth the upgrade then I'll spend more at that later time.

I'm still fighting with my FOMO but I'm 98% sure I'm not going to do it. It's already the most expensive car I've bought and it's a treat with my EAP. But as noted, I already spent 5k on EAP so for that reason I just can't bring myself to give 2k more. We'll see what's shaking in a few years and if I still own the car and if the tech is worth the upgrade then I'll spend more at that later time.
I’m in a similar FOMO boat, but in my case, I’m about 68% sure I will do the upgrade. I’ve already dropped several thousand on ppf and ceramic, with the justification that I’m going to keep this car for a decade or more, so I’d hate to already be at the end of the EAP branch, with limited upgrade potential for the rest of the car’s life. I know I could spring for the FSD upgrade later, but it’s also hard to pass up a sale.

And I’m also in the camp that believes HW3 will be included with FSD. So I’m hoping the increased processing power might improve the things we already have, like autosteer, autowipers, etc... no more phantom braking??

Last edited: