Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone gone to Canadian Tire in South Burnaby?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any Vancouver Tesla owners that have brought their car to the location in South Burnaby? Can they lift the car properly? I told them I have a model three and they seem to be fine with working on it, but just wanna see if someone here knows something. Thanks :)

Would be a good idea to invest in a set of jackpads on Amazon or the Tesla website just in case for the future. I'll be doing that just in case now!

Edit: To answer your question, no I haven't been to it. I have heard stories to make sure that each shop has dealt with / knows how to deal with tesla's before. Give them a call!

Any Vancouver Tesla owners that have brought their car to the location in South Burnaby? Can they lift the car properly? I told them I have a model three and they seem to be fine with working on it, but just wanna see if someone here knows something. Thanks :)

how did it go? I’m having tires put on next week. Did they need to put it into service mode for you ?