Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone got 2020.8 in Canada yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed, but I was responding to a Model S owner. I have a feeling once the Model Y drops that us 3 owners will start feeling like the S/X owners here because 90% of the posts will be about the Y and we will feel 'forgotten' too. :oops:
The Y will be the new hawtness for a while. It will definitely be in the spotlight, I look forward to that. There will definitely be the usual S owners who will be cranky like they were when the 3 was the new hawtness and I look forward to seeing them gripe in the posts about it. :)

• Love
Reactions: 03DSG
The Y will be the new hawtness for a while. It will definitely be in the spotlight, I look forward to that. There will definitely be the usual S owners who will be cranky like they were when the 3 was the new hawtness and I look forward to seeing them gripe in the posts about it. :)

When they did the Model Y release event, they soft sold it because it had the potential to Osbourne the model 3. I'm waiting to see what wonderful features they didn't mention at the release event. It should make for an interesting month. :)

When they did the Model Y release event, they soft sold it because it had the potential to Osbourne the model 3. I'm waiting to see what wonderful features they didn't mention at the release event. It should make for an interesting month. :)
Yeah and on one of the quarterly calls after that reveal they said that they didn't expect the Y to take away sales from the 3, lol.

Reactions: 03DSG
I just installed 2020.8.1.
8.1.jpeg

Reactions: TrevTremaine
Got 2020.8.1 at 5pm today on a 2019 Model 3 LR AWD (HW3).

The rendered traffic lights make it look like FSD is a looong way off.

Saying "Go home" to my car no longer works.

And I can no longer close the web browser by swiping its title bar down.

I have no reservations about loving this car, but reality is starting to settle in over the wild dreams I bought into just a year ago.