Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone got invited to Tesla + SolarCity Event in Los Angeles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This must have been a luck of the draw invite. I was watching for a lottery email or something. Definitely not offered to all the people that provided referrals :(

Congrats to those that got the email for RSVP.

Not even geographically constrained... The guy ahead of me in the parking lot had an Arizona license plate and I believe that some East Coast owners were invited as well. I didn't make the Model 3 event, but was at the Gigafactory one.

I'm not sure if I had any referrals as I'm not sure anyone actually used mine (gave it out maybe two times). I ended up getting an invite as well. Probably just luck of the draw.

I enjoyed the event except for the valet. I ended up waiting around 90 minutes for my car to return. However, I think they just dropped the ball when we requested the car because it took some complaining to get it returned. While driving by where they were parking them, there were hardly any cars left. The person we complained to said the valets were all just standing around doing nothing.

Who knows...

Not even geographically constrained... The guy ahead of me in the parking lot had an Arizona license plate and I believe that some East Coast owners were invited as well. I didn't make the Model 3 event, but was at the Gigafactory one.
I was lucky and got the Model 3 invite from the lottery they had. POX was my +1. POX got the Gigafatory invite from getting enough referrals and I was his +1. The Model 3 event was amazing! The GF event was just ok but feel very lucky to have attended.

I had 3 referrals this round and no RSVP for me for the Solar event :( (wahhh)

I live on Maui and received an invite (no referrals), but 3 days was impossibly short notice to attend. Because I am a Tesla shareholder, I was wondering if it was an unannounced lottery in which Tesla owners that were also Tesla stockholders received invites. Did anyone not a shareholder receive an invite?

• Informative
Reactions: TMobe
I live on Maui and received an invite (no referrals), but 3 days was impossibly short notice to attend. Because I am a Tesla shareholder, I was wondering if it was an unannounced lottery in which Tesla owners that were also Tesla stockholders received invites. Did anyone not a shareholder receive an invite?

I got the invite on my registered My Tesla email which is NOT the same email I use as a shareholder.