Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone got Tesla Solar in Nevada?

eevee-fan

Dec 2, 2019
Nevada
Looking at getting solar and maybe Powerwall too... just wondering if anyone on the forum is in the Las Vegas area and have gone through with install. Also, older customers, how about post sale support?

SunnyInVegas

Dec 2, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
I’m in Vegas, near 215/S Eastern area.

I ordered a 12.24kWh system with 2 PowerWalls in late August 2020. Had to get a 200A power box upgrade and an HOA approval before Tesla would continue my order. After that they installed everything Dec 1 and I got PTO on Jan 6(due to holiday schedule with NVEnergy).

I had a few personal issues with items I was not pleased with, but Tesla fixed them quickly without pushback.

My install crew was very good and friendly. They brought extra crew members to get my system installed in 1 day instead of the scheduled 2 days.

Reactions: eevee-fan

eevee-fan

Dec 2, 2019
Nevada
I’m in Vegas, near 215/S Eastern area.

I ordered a 12.24kWh system with 2 PowerWalls in late August 2020. Had to get a 200A power box upgrade and an HOA approval before Tesla would continue my order. After that they installed everything Dec 1 and I got PTO on Jan 6(due to holiday schedule with NVEnergy).

I had a few personal issues with items I was not pleased with, but Tesla fixed them quickly without pushback.

My install crew was very good and friendly. They brought extra crew members to get my system installed in 1 day instead of the scheduled 2 days.

Oh, this is very recent, would you post the panel and inverter make/model of the solar system?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC