Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone got Tesla Solar in Nevada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in Vegas, near 215/S Eastern area.

I ordered a 12.24kWh system with 2 PowerWalls in late August 2020. Had to get a 200A power box upgrade and an HOA approval before Tesla would continue my order. After that they installed everything Dec 1 and I got PTO on Jan 6(due to holiday schedule with NVEnergy).

I had a few personal issues with items I was not pleased with, but Tesla fixed them quickly without pushback.

My install crew was very good and friendly. They brought extra crew members to get my system installed in 1 day instead of the scheduled 2 days.

Reactions: eevee-fan
I’m in Vegas, near 215/S Eastern area.

I ordered a 12.24kWh system with 2 PowerWalls in late August 2020. Had to get a 200A power box upgrade and an HOA approval before Tesla would continue my order. After that they installed everything Dec 1 and I got PTO on Jan 6(due to holiday schedule with NVEnergy).

I had a few personal issues with items I was not pleased with, but Tesla fixed them quickly without pushback.

My install crew was very good and friendly. They brought extra crew members to get my system installed in 1 day instead of the scheduled 2 days.

Oh, this is very recent, would you post the panel and inverter make/model of the solar system?