Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone got their delivery time frame missed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery window started yesterday (ends 2/19) and i haven't heard anything from Tesla..

Same here. I bet our cars will be on the same truck. I called who is supposed to be my DS yesterday afternoon, left a voicemail about touching base, and never received a return call. I'd really like a VIN to get my financing and insurance finalized. I sold my current car and have to deliver it to its new owner in Houston on Sunday!

Last edited:
My delivery window has now been missed. Window was originally Jan 23rd to Feb 6th. I've talked to my DS a couple times, and still have no VIN number. Last I heard, their system showed an end-of-assembly-line date of Feb. 11th for my car, but that seems unlikely to be met if the car still has no VIN. No explanation for the delay or estimate on when it will actually be done, and no contact with Tesla since finalizing that I didn't initiate. *grumble grumble*

My delivery window has now been missed. Window was originally Jan 23rd to Feb 6th. I've talked to my DS a couple times, and still have no VIN number. Last I heard, their system showed an end-of-assembly-line date of Feb. 11th for my car, but that seems unlikely to be met if the car still has no VIN. No explanation for the delay or estimate on when it will actually be done, and no contact with Tesla since finalizing that I didn't initiate. *grumble grumble*

May I know what is vin number and battery configuration?

Two days left in my window, and no word about delivery. I do have a VIN, but that is it. Strange - of course I am anxious to get the car, but not near as antsy as I was waiting for the LEAF. Maybe these cold, gray, and sometimes wet NW days put a damper on things.

Two days left in my window, and no word about delivery. I do have a VIN, but that is it. Strange - of course I am anxious to get the car, but not near as antsy as I was waiting for the LEAF. Maybe these cold, gray, and sometimes wet NW days put a damper on things.

The previous two cars had a wait of about nine months each. After you've waited that long once or twice you don't get antsy all that easily :)