Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have a delivery estimate for a P100D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Model S M.D. Do you have SAS or coils?

SAS. Had coils on my previous Tesla, and kept telling myself I would get SAS on my next one. The ride is a little too bumpy for me with coils, especially on the terrible Houston roads. SAS with 21s is a smoother ride to me than coils with 19s. I also have a couple of steep inclines that its nice to be able to raise and clear.

Isn't SAS standard on the performance models now? Maybe just the P100D...

SAS. Had coils on my previous Tesla, and kept telling myself I would get SAS on my next one. The ride is a little too bumpy for me with coils, especially on the terrible Houston roads. SAS with 21s is a smoother ride to me than coils with 19s. I also have a couple of steep inclines that its nice to be able to raise and clear.

I know it is on the MX, not sure about the P100D.

You can still get coils with P90D

Reactions: Model S M.D.
Details of my order Tesla Model S P100D
Confirmed order: 2016-08-31
VIN: 1597XX
Estimated delivery when order: End of november
Current delivery estimation: End of december / Early january 2017

Anyone else waiting?

Update: Confirmed today that my car will be equipped with the latest hardware for Autopilot 2.0
In case to use the new AP-features I have to pay the difference between the old AP and the new.

Nice!

Update: Confirmed today that my car will be equipped with the latest hardware for Autopilot 2.0
In case to use the new AP-features I have to pay the difference between the old AP and the new.

Nice!

Nice! Mine's still not hit production (160 VIN) but confirmed same deal on AP upgrade. Hopefully it will hit production soon.

Did anyone else get the "Your order has been modified" email? They added on the AP 2.0 stuff on the Design Spec finally.

2016-11-02_21h54_50.png

They also attached an MVPA (which matches the new price with Enhanced + Self Driving) Getting there!! Hyypppee

VIN 162

My red P100D with the new white interior, carbon fiber accents , 21" silver turbine wheels, full EAP (AP2 hardware) and all options except rear facing seats and spoiler is on a truck and should be in south Florida today or Monday. I am scheduled to take delivery on Wednesday 11/16. I traded in my red P85DL.

Congrats! I'm going to live vicariously through you next week! ;)