Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have a delivery estimate for a P100D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think I care about the badging. Mine is getting wrapped, brake calipers painted, tint ... and probably de-badged as part of a chrome delete. More on this later.

If you need a recommendation I had great success with a shop in Pasadena called Elevated Auto Concepts, talk to Michael the owner. They did a full car 3m paint protective film clear wrap for me, and 3m crystalline ceramic tint to reduce heat. They also did a full chrome delete with vinyl and some paint where necessary, including some red color accents to match the car and powder coating the wheels black.

View media item 115645

IMG_2557.JPG

P100D Fully loaded, got it today. Any quicker acceleration and people will start passing out. You need fighter jet training for this.

View attachment 195407

P100D Fully loaded, got it today. Any quicker acceleration and people will start passing out. You need fighter jet training for this.

Aside from the wheel color choice our cars are identical. And yes, I'm taking it easy as i figure out what this level of acceleration actually does. I held off on punching it a few times on the freeway yesterday because I didn't want to end up rear-ending someone accidentally.

Reactions: J0RDAN
The order for my P100DL confirmed at midnight on September 3, 2016. When I logged into My Tesla, the site told me, as it still does, "Your estimated delivery window is Late September-October." My question is whether this means late September to early October delivery or delivery from late September to as late as the end of October?

Nice, but you should have done a reaction shot. More fun to watch the expression on people's faces than to just see a dark road, lol.

For sure. It was my first night with the car and I was eager to roll her around. More coming soon. Also ... nobody wants to see my face in even the best circumstances. :p:)

The order for my P100DL confirmed at midnight on September 3, 2016. When I logged into My Tesla, the site told me, as it still does, "Your estimated delivery window is Late September-October." My question is whether this means late September to early October delivery or delivery from late September to as late as the end of October?

I bet they'll have it ready for you very soon! That definitely means late Sept or Oct.

Congrats!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: PJFW8
@Model S M.D. It was at 280 this morning for a 90% charge. I wouldn't be surprised that it had lost a couple miles from the time it finished to then. I'd guess 282 is a 90%. Also, I listened for front engine noise this morning and couldn't detect any. Also, also, this thing goes like stink.

Not like it's that big a deal but I set up the app to notify me when charging is complete and it reported a 90% of 283. My guess was off by one. That's a lot of miles.

• Informative
Reactions: Model S M.D.