Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have a good idea how long the backup is to produce the ordered Y's?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you know your place on the backlog? I ordered early March and got my Y performance 3 weeks later

Don't know but it seems that white interiors and gemini wheels are the least manufactured so far and I have both. We ordered in January and filled all the requested paperwork they have asked but they still haven't sent the sales agreement paperwork and I fear it's going to be a long time. What is your exterior and interior colors? Also, did you get the performance option with 21" wheels and upgraded brakes and if so, have you checked the range?

No one knows and if they say they do they’re lying. We won’t know anything until the plant starts up again or there’s a production a schedule that leaks out.

Obviously Musk could Tweet something but that’s a whole other can of worms

We ordered the LR white on white with FSD last January with the Gemini wheels so it seems we'll be at the tail end of delivering the backlog....anyone have a good educated guess on how long that might be?

We ordered Nov. '19, Red, White Interior, LR, RWD and I'm guessing I won't see it till next year and maybe not all............:(

It really is all without rhyme or reason. It seems like there are a bunch that got shipped to east coast and so there are people in FL that can literally get some sitting at Tesla that people cancelled (based on some of the posts in this forum at least, and there was one member that ordered and was able to pick up in a few days.) California also got quite a few, which logistically makes sense.

I'm in WA too and there are very few based on the tracker and people I've talked to that have gotten theirs up here.

June 2019, I ordered Performance version, silver exterior, black interior with FSD, 19" wheels, paying cash with no trade-in. About 2 weeks ago, I got a request for insurance, etc, which I completed. Nothing since. This is our 3rd Tesla. Thanks Elon for taking such good care of your loyal customers.

Don't know but it seems that white interiors and gemini wheels are the least manufactured so far and I have both. We ordered in January and filled all the requested paperwork they have asked but they still haven't sent the sales agreement paperwork and I fear it's going to be a long time. What is your exterior and interior colors? Also, did you get the performance option with 21" wheels and upgraded brakes and if so, have you checked the range?
Yes I got the blue performance with the performance upgrade and I love it so much

Like @EndBigOil and @Siryozha I'm feeling like we here in WA state have gotten the shaft from Tesla this time around.

But at the same time I'm very happy that I live in the PNW right now-- compared to the east coast where all my family is, the spread of COVID seems a little more controlled here, lockdown measures were instituted early, and we are hanging in there at my hospital, at least for now. . .