Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have any experience with EVOffer.com?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the powered frunk from EVOffer.com a few days ago. Since then I haven't heard anything from them. No email and no response on Telegram. Anyone have any experience with them lately? Looking around there didn't seem to be any issues but I didn't find any posts with recent experience.

At this point I'm close to just doing a charge back.

I purchases the powered frunk from them when I first got my MY in June 2020. As I recall, I didn't get any emails, etc. from them until the part shipped. They were great once I received the part. Had a few minor issues with install and they walked me through it on WhatsApp. All in all, I had a very positive experience with them.

I ordered mine 8/2021, got it about a week later (they used DHL for shipping).

Once I got it, I had to contact them because the instructions didnt match the parts, they had revised the mounting brackets. I'm sure I could have figured it out, but I wanted to be sure I got the right kit. I messaged them through an app (Telegram I think?) and they quick to respond saying that I got the right kit, its just a revised part. FWIW, here I am, a year later and the power frunk works well. No issues.

Give it a week. You have 30 days to do a charge back... no rush.

I ordered mine 8/2021, got it about a week later (they used DHL for shipping).

Once I got it, I had to contact them because the instructions didnt match the parts, they had revised the mounting brackets. I'm sure I could have figured it out, but I wanted to be sure I got the right kit. I messaged them through an app (Telegram I think?) and they quick to respond saying that I got the right kit, its just a revised part. FWIW, here I am, a year later and the power frunk works well. No issues.

Give it a week. You have 30 days to do a charge back... no rush.
Ok cool. That's good to hear