Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have Bedford / Halifax as their delivery location?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going on 10 weeks of "June 2022" ever since the SA changed my delivery location from QC/Ottawa to the temporary location in Bedford/Halifax since there is no Tesla store there yet. So far I am aware of 3 other people who ordered SR+ the same month as me (Oct, 2021) and all of us have been stuck with "June 2022" since February. Before that we all had date ranges.

Should we be concerned that the change in delivery location is causing problems with our EDD? There was a lot of movement for RWD/SR+ yesterday and the day before for October orders and we are worried we are going to miss out haha.

Would you call or just wait it out some more? 10 weeks seems like a long time to not have a date range.

I'm going on 10 weeks of "June 2022" ever since the SA changed my delivery location from QC/Ottawa to the temporary location in Bedford/Halifax since there is no Tesla store there yet. So far I am aware of 3 other people who ordered SR+ the same month as me (Oct, 2021) and all of us have been stuck with "June 2022" since February. Before that we all had date ranges.

Should we be concerned that the change in delivery location is causing problems with our EDD? There was a lot of movement for RWD/SR+ yesterday and the day before for October orders and we are worried we are going to miss out haha.

Would you call or just wait it out some more? 10 weeks seems like a long time to not have a date range.
Honestly, I doubt the location is causing much, if any delays. Probably just more supply chain issues.

We took delivery in Bedford March 26 after almost an 8 month wait and several date changes. Process was smooth and convenient.

Reactions: Vawlkus