Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have experience with Bridgestone Quiettrack tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I replaced a set of Pirelli P-Zero's at 3/32 and switched to Bridgestone Quiettrack tires and felt a difference when comparing road noise on my 19" turbines. My main goal is comfort and longevity on my commute. Efficiency took a hit for sure.

Yes, I noticed efficiency drop as well and they are not any "Quieter" than the stock tires. I won't recommend them.
Thanks. I’m trying to return under the 90 day risk free guarantee and Firestone is giving me trouble. They tried to say cause I got The New Aero 19in rims that I had custom rims and didn’t use proper size so it’s my fault but they match factory rim size which I pointed out and now need to go back tomorrow again.

How was your efficiency. I just got them and efficency seems to have dropped. Can play with the air pressure and check for rebalance.
So far, so good. I've put almost exactly 40,000 miles on the tires (still plenty of tread left, still good road manners) and I have not seen a drop in efficiency. I watch my average efficiency numbers when we travel, and as an example, I just completed a 3,400 mile road trip through high mountains, rainy weather, and a lot of city driving, and ended with an average efficiency of 307 Wh/mi which is slightly better than Tesla's expected efficiency for a MS 85D. Looking at the nav screen, the average efficiency for the car over the past 18,000 miles has been 313 Wh/mi. which is right where it should be. I run the psi in the tires at the recommended level (45psi). The tires haven't increased the consumption compared to the Michelin MXM4's that were my last set of tires. YWh/MMV. : )