TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Anyone have experience with the T Sportline Piano Black Steering Wheel?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by arijaycomet, Feb 3, 2015.

1. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Cleveland, Ohio
    You can see the item I'm talking about on their web site, here:
    Tesla Piano Black Steering Wheel | Tsportline

And the only thread on here I found about it was from this shop promoting the unit:
    Piano Black Steering Wheel

My car has the piano black trim, and I really love the sporty look of that steering wheel. I'd feel most comfortable having my local SC perform the wheel swap, though I have a friend who is a Tesla tech who might also be able to do it for me on the side. So either way there is that matter to deal with... but that is a small one. The bigger hurdle for me is the price.

Obviously the car won't perform any differently with this feature, but damn does it look cool. I just wanted to know if others have actually purchased this unit. How does it feel? How does it hold up over time? Were you happy with it after purchase? Any user feedback would be appreciated!