Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have experience with Wheelership Tesla Rims?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stock 21s are not forged ? I thought only arachnids are forged ...

GG really. thought they were. Even the stock rims on my old jeep came forged. If they aren't. changing rims just for visual reasons is a bad idea. Most cheap aftermarket wheels never balance out perfectly. T-sport offers some cheap alternative forged options. I wouldn't recommend those rims to anyone over the stocks. JM2C

Do you still like the wheels?
love them, just had a bad pothole experience.... hit one going about 35mph and immediately blew out both left side tires...scuffed up the rims at the impact point but after throwing on some new tires, I've got 2 months of driving on them and no problems... rims took a hell of a hit and didn't bend, they aren't cheap knock offs like some poster keeps saying.... got 12k miles on them now.... still happy with them.

To be fair, I don’t think the OEM 21 inch turbines are known to be of great quality either. They are cast. My buddy cracked two of them on his P85.

Having said that, if you’re going to spend money on aftermarket wheels you might as well get something a step up. 21 inch cast wheels are heavy, I think T sportline has some flow formed options that look like turbines. They will be lighter and stronger then cast wheels.

I bought these 4 months ago form Amazon for my 2017 100D. So far I've had no problems. I was a bit hesitant at first because the price was so low, but I figured I could risk $1000. The rims actually cost less that the tires.

upload_2019-11-5_12-31-38.png

love them, just had a bad pothole experience.... hit one going about 35mph and immediately blew out both left side tires...scuffed up the rims at the impact point but after throwing on some new tires, I've got 2 months of driving on them and no problems... rims took a hell of a hit and didn't bend, they aren't cheap knock offs like some poster keeps saying.... got 12k miles on them now.... still happy with them.
How are you feeling about those rims now that it's been a couple years? I need to replace a cracked OEM on mine, but that low price is freaking me out about the quality.