Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have mic issues when using bluetooth?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had a lot of problems with my phone (iPhone X) and the Bluetooth mic in my car. I was hoping V9 would have fixed it. If I getting into my car while on a call, I usually have to hang up and start over. Occasionally I also have trouble while initiating a call from the phone. The radio is even more finicky. Im hoping future updates will solve these bugs.

I've had a few instances when the mic didn't work, but normally it happens with some other out-of-the-ordinary occurance, like getting in the car while already on the phone or some such. I haven't had any problems when first initiating a call from the car's interface.

Just experienced this bug today. Getting into car while on phone. Bluetooth transferred to car give and I heard the caller and the caller info displayed on the screen. However, the caller couldn't hear me. I tried to send it back to Bluetooth after taking the call on my phone and it failed.