Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have Multi-pattern seats in NY, NJ or CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have never found a Tesla showroom/ demo car with the black multi-pattern seats so have never sat in them in person. My wife and I would really like to see the real product if you don't mind.

We have multi-pattern seats in order because we have 2 kids and struggling whether we should change to ultra white. Many thanks

i was shocked, because I think the Tysons showroom here in Virginia had MP in one car. But that's not close and it's probably changed now; they seem to rotate cars every few days. My real comment is: kids, get Ultrawhite. I'm probably getting leather, but it's just me and my girlfriend, no heavy use, no kids.

If you've not seen the Like Tesla YouTube channel tests of the Ultrawhile, highly recommended. They go over how they react to spiils and how they have changed over a year or so of two small kids:

The Tesla in King of Prussia has a multi-pattern black in inventory.
Model X 75D 5YJXCBE2XHF050557 | Tesla

Westchester seems to have a couple as well. You should call befre you go as they get moved around the region sometimes. These probably won't be in showroom, but they should be able to show them to you.

Thanks, Yinn. I saw and actually sat on MP seat. They look great and good quality.

My multi-pattern seats look brand new after 78k miles. Leather sags and wrinkles over time. Very happy with Multipattern seats.

2017-05-09%2006.30.50.jpg