Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have State Farm Drive Safe?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just put it at the top of the windshield to the right of the mirror.
B4DA5C58-DD25-4042-9D40-497CE51D3B08.jpeg

Reactions: LittleLebowski
Put it anywhere you like - it only needs Bluetooth connection to your phone. Mine is in the armrest, it doesn’t need to be put on the windshield.

It is a full “big brother” option that requires GPS to be always allowed on the phone for Drive Safe and Save app. Phone App is required for this beacon to work. It saves me $130 and $190 for 2 cars every 6 months.

Your choice…

Put it anywhere you like - it only needs Bluetooth connection to your phone. Mine is in the armrest, it doesn’t need to be put on the windshield.

It is a full “big brother” option that requires GPS to be always allowed on the phone for Drive Safe and Save app. Phone App is required for this beacon to work. It saves me $130 and $190 for 2 cars every 6 months.

Your choice…

What % of your premium is that? Our premiums are already very low but our kid is going to start driving next year. I’ll need all the discount avenues I can find.

Your choice…
I don’t have to use the adhesive? It doesn’t need to be secure? Thanks.