TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone have their Delivery Steps unconfirm itself?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by KingOfThieves, Jul 31, 2018.

1. KingOfThieves

KingOfThieves Member

I had confirmed all my details for 10 days now, but I was looking at my account. All of a sudden, my trade-in info has been unconfirmed. I've reached out to my ISA for advice, but was wondering if this has happened to anyone? Concerned that I might've gotten booted out of the contract generation queue.

Looking at the trade-in report, the quote is now set to expire a month from 07/30, when it should technically be 07/20.

Attached Files:

2. KingOfThieves

KingOfThieves Member

Wanted to post an update as the ISA got back to me.

She said to disregard my account page as my trade-in documents should be coming in the mail shortly. So case closed I guess...