Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Having Issues with the Centinela Service Center (SoCal)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received delivery for my brand new Y on 8/30. I noticed that my steering wheel was crooked and there was 3 chips in my windshield. My charger also did not fit my car. I was asked to bring the car into the Centinela service center 9/2. Upon picking up my car the following day, the service center completely trashed my car. Dirt and crumbs on the seats, floormats and panels along with scratches on the door panels and scratches on my center console. On top of that my car's alignment was now pulling to to the right. I was instructed to bring the car back on 9/8. I picked up the car later that afternoon and my alignment has gotten worse, there was a big scratch on the inside of the new windshield and I was now experiencing very noticeable wind noise inside the cabin. They also did not replace my center console with the scratches they caused. I called the service adviser, Rene immediately and he told me to wait a day or 2 for the glue to dry on the windshield. I waited 2 days and called and texted Rene because the noise was still there along with new issues I discovered like my auto headlights going completely haywire and a swerving car while using autopilot, but received no response from him. I then made a reservation for a new appointment via the app and when I received the confirmation text, I requested to be moved to the Santa Monica service center. That appointment has been made for this Friday, 9/18. Just a few moments ago I received a text saying that the Centinela location will not be covering the costs of the repair and the person texting me suggested I go back to the Centinela location and speak to the manager there regarding this. I can't speak to anyone at Tesla because the service centers and customer care are all closed for the weekend. I just wanted a brand new car the way it should've been, not a brand new car with issues that I'm expected to pay to fix when a service center made it worse.