Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone having problems reporting issues through the app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my M3LR from Brent Cross today and want to report an alignment issue with the rear lights, but every time I try in the app I get as far as entering my address as the preferred location for a mobile service if available, then it says ERROR and throws me back to the app front page. Am I missing a trick here?

Picked up my M3LR from Brent Cross today and want to report an alignment issue with the rear lights, but every time I try in the app I get as far as entering my address as the preferred location for a mobile service if available, then it says ERROR and throws me back to the app front page. Am I missing a trick here?

Does it let you enter your address and then you get the error? There are quite a number of addresses that do not register on the Tesla service system (mine doesn't). I have tried to input a request for mobile service and what you have to do is put in an address (any real but local address) that the system WILL accept and then add your actual address to the description of your issue. Apologies if this is not the issue you are having.

It may have been a more widespread transient issue

Does it let you enter your address and then you get the error? There are quite a number of addresses that do not register on the Tesla service system (mine doesn't). I have tried to input a request for mobile service and what you have to do is put in an address (any real but local address) that the system WILL accept and then add your actual address to the description of your issue. Apologies if this is not the issue you are having.
I enter the address by typing then from the pick list that comes up, brief spinning circle, brief Tesla logo then a screen saying error checking mobile appointments or something like that. When you hit the X it's back to the app main screen.

I seriously doubt my road/address isn't in there - houses went up in the 30s! Will try again in the morning and try riding again if it's still broken on the off chance service work the weekends ...

Twice last year my app confirmed phantom service appointments at far distant SCs, the first of which I called Tesla about & was told 'ignore' so did the same with the second.

They are still listed on the app though with no apparent reason nor rhyme other than proving Tesla remain consistent throughout the ownership experience.