Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone having radio problems?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on my second MX--a Raven delivered in early July. Gotta say its a major improvement in almost every way. But at some point i started to experience really poor reception for most FM stations. Sound breaks up and sometimes pauses entirely for a second.

Anyone else experience anything like that? May be a faulty antenna. Where is that located?

I never use the radio. I stream, but I did the 2019.21.12 update last night, and now my LTE keeps going out.
My LTE keeps going out as well since 2019.32.12.1. I called (35 min) and they said to reboot and said I was in the queue for 2019.32.12.2. I got .2 and it made not diff. Even after doing the 'Power Off' and sitting in the seat for 3 minutes then hitting the brake.

I never use the radio. I stream, but I did the 2019.21.12 update last night, and now my LTE keeps going out.
UPDATE: WORKING
Remember that I did b & c rebooting for this one at differen times. I did some additional rebooting and LTE stayed on for a 10 minute drive in a similar test loop. 3 that I did immediately before test drive. Perhaps something got moved around in memory or on the eMMC or ?
a) Information cluster/console (model X/S applicable) - held top 2 buttons down until IC reset
b) Held brake pedal firmly (continuously) while holding the two rolling buttons down (continuously) until the T showed up on the MCU.
c) Did the menu 'Power Off'; waited in the drivers seat for 3 minutes; hit brake; immediate power on
d) test drive