Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone here upgrading to P100DL?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got lucky my P90DL just game in this week told tesla they can keep it and build me a P100D I get it end of sept if I upgrade its end of the year still would of paid $10K since I never took delivery of P90DL but why do upgrade when I can have a true P100D and get it in 4 weeks

I got lucky my P90DL just game in this week told tesla they can keep it and build me a P100D I get it end of sept if I upgrade its end of the year still would of paid $10K since I never took delivery of P90DL but why do upgrade when I can have a true P100D and get it in 4 weeks

That is lucky! I already took delivery and my red X is in pretty good condition, so feel good to upgrade this baby. Can't wait for that new shiny P100D badge! It's still 4 month wait so will see how soon I can get it done.

I haven't received mine yet so I am able to do it at the bargain price of 11,000 EUR... First I thought never but now I am really leaning towards doing it. Probably stupid since I know I would think already 3.2 secs is crazy fast and I don't see me having much worries about the current range. But something inside me just screams I should just go all in. This car is already five times more expensive than any car I ever bought....