Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone hitting the Allentown, PA supercharger this week?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If so, would you mind checking on my ICE? It's the next aisle over. Blue Acura MDX SUV. Broke down on the way to Dorney (Wife needed to take more kids than the S could hold) and of course, it died on the turnpike. Think it blew a trans line. Not sure if I can get up there until this weekend and wanted to make sure it's not been impounded or have any stickers on the windows as in it will be impounded. Couldn't find any signs saying no overnight parking and it's out of the way so. . . Hopefully all good.

X marks the spot in the image. If you wouldn't mind taking a peek and reporting back, I'd be most grateful.

Untitled.jpg

I suggest you ask someone to tape a note to the window explaining the problem with the car, that folks from the Internet will be checking on it, and that you will pick it up on such-and-such a date. With your name and phone number. And maybe a thank you to the owners of that location for not having the car removed.