TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone in Augusta GA with a HPWC?

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by 4sevens.com, Mar 18, 2013.

1. 4sevens.com

4sevens.com Member

I'm making a trip from Atlanta to Charleston early April and need a quick pit stop in Augusta as it's a 298 mile drive.

Anyone in Augusta who can lend us their HPWC for one hour?

Technically we can make it driving 45-50mph but thats no fun at all.

Pls PM me :)

-D

2. 4sevens.com

4sevens.com Member

I'm also looking for a place to plug in 110v for 6 days in Charleston, SC... anyone?

3. Jonathan Hewitt

I live in a suburb of Charleston but I'm guessing you've done your trip already?

4. 4sevens.com

4sevens.com Member

Yes we've already taken the trip. Took the minivan :(

Ideally Augusta is the mid-point. It's a bit of a stretch from atlanta to charleston as my right foot is quite heavy.

5. ElSupreme

ElSupreme Model S 03182

I am really hoping for a supercharger in Augusta. Or just east in SC. It is a really good spot to get to all the SC beaches.

6. Jonathan Hewitt

That's too bad...I would've been more than happy to provide 110V service (or string a cable from my kitchen stove plug) in exchange for a ride. Heck, I would've been happy to just see one in person for more than 5 seconds. Maybe next time.

7. 4sevens.com

4sevens.com Member

I'll contact you next time :) there are some RV sites in august that would work... would have to stop for 2-3 hours to make it to SC beaches