TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone in Augusta GA with a HPWC?

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by 4sevens.com, Mar 18, 2013.

1. 4sevens.com

4sevens.com Member

I'm making a trip from Atlanta to Charleston early April and need a quick pit stop in Augusta as it's a 298 mile drive.

Anyone in Augusta who can lend us their HPWC for one hour?

Technically we can make it driving 45-50mph but thats no fun at all.

Pls PM me :)

-D

2. 4sevens.com

4sevens.com Member

I'm also looking for a place to plug in 110v for 6 days in Charleston, SC... anyone?

3. Jonathan Hewitt

Jonathan Hewitt Active Member

I live in a suburb of Charleston but I'm guessing you've done your trip already?

4. 4sevens.com

4sevens.com Member

Yes we've already taken the trip. Took the minivan :(

Ideally Augusta is the mid-point. It's a bit of a stretch from atlanta to charleston as my right foot is quite heavy.

5. ElSupreme

ElSupreme Model S 03182

I am really hoping for a supercharger in Augusta. Or just east in SC. It is a really good spot to get to all the SC beaches.

6. Jonathan Hewitt

Jonathan Hewitt Active Member

That's too bad...I would've been more than happy to provide 110V service (or string a cable from my kitchen stove plug) in exchange for a ride. Heck, I would've been happy to just see one in person for more than 5 seconds. Maybe next time.

7. 4sevens.com

4sevens.com Member

I'll contact you next time :) there are some RV sites in august that would work... would have to stop for 2-3 hours to make it to SC beaches