Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in Chicago want to trade your piano black interior for my matte wood?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the matte wood trim (which I paid 650 extra for when I bought my Tesla a few months ago) but want to trade for the piano black so I have a flat surface that I can wrap. Does anyone in Chicago want to bring your car to my wrapping place in elk grove village (Graphios) for a few hours to get it exchanged? It'd be great if you can contribute a couple hundred toward the labor but I'd consider even if you don't want to pay cause I'd rather not buy new parts from Tesla. Please send a private message if interested!

I have the matte wood trim (which I paid 650 extra for when I bought my Tesla a few months ago) but want to trade for the piano black so I have a flat surface that I can wrap. Does anyone in Chicago want to bring your car to my wrapping place in elk grove village (Graphios) for a few hours to get it exchanged? It'd be great if you can contribute a couple hundred toward the labor but I'd consider even if you don't want to pay cause I'd rather not buy new parts from Tesla. Please send a private message if interested!
I'm keeping my piano black for the same reasons. Where you planning on getting the work done and what finish?

I'm keeping my piano black for the same reasons. Where you planning on getting the work done and what finish?

I want to get it wrapped in Milky Way at Graphios in Elk Grove Village (same place that wrapped my car). They did the nose cone already, looks awesome.
IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG952221.jpg

I am not spending another 800 to buy the piano black trim when i already paid 650 extra for the wood and have to pay a few hundred for labor to get it switched out too. The only option here is if someone else who wanted the wood upgrade will do the trade with me otherwise i'll just forgot about the wrap

I am not spending another 800 to buy the piano black trim when i already paid 650 extra for the wood and have to pay a few hundred for labor to get it switched out too. The only option here is if someone else who wanted the wood upgrade will do the trade with me otherwise i'll just forgot about the wrap

You could also exchange for someone that has the Non Matte Obeche trim that possible wants Matte, the glossy Obeche is also flat and can be wrapped.