Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in LA want a ride in the refreshed Model S?

petershi24

Oct 25, 2021
Irvine
Hey friends,

I posted this in the delivery waiting room/emotional support group, but I just received my refreshed model S after a very long wait. If anybody in my part of the world wants to come check it out or go for a ride, let me know!

Ryan
Can I come too???!!!!! Oh my god man you are too nice. My Model S just got pushed to Feb 2022 from Dec 2021. Driving me nuts

petershi24

Oct 25, 2021
Irvine
Hey friends,

I posted this in the delivery waiting room/emotional support group, but I just received my refreshed model S after a very long wait. If anybody in my part of the world wants to come check it out or go for a ride, let me know!

Ryan
Also, are you down to see the acceleration comparison between MSLR and M3P? since they are both 3.1s. I can drive my M3P here and see what's the difference. Let me know, very excited

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC